Build Your Apps Faster, at Higher Quality AND at Lower Cost – Learn How at this “don’t miss” Contiuous Delivery Virtual Event
Did you know that two-thirds of business leaders say that their company’s future depends on the quality of their software? But with agile development pushing the envelope – project teams are already cutting corners on testing and running hard to get apps out the door—only to have them disappoint your customers with poor performance and troubling failures. How do you ensure that your applications make it to market on time and with the quality your customers demand?
The Answer: you do it by instituting agile development, DevOps practices, and a continuous delivery mindset, powered by an open, integrated ecosystem.
I want to invite you to a livestreaming event on June 15th where you’ll:
- Learn how the Continuous Delivery methodology will give you a new approach to software development, testing and delivery and still ensure an optimal experience for your customers
- Gain insights from industry experts and discover solutions to assist you with automating the app dev pipeline – from planning to production
We have an all-star panel of industry leaders (with real world experience) who will give you solid advice to help launch your Continuous Delivery journey:
- Marcel Mersie, Test/Project Manager, Rabobank
- Helen Byrne CIO, Head of Testing, Direct Line Group
- Beth Johnson, SVP Release and Test Manager, SunTrust Bank
- Lenny Leibmann, Contributing Editor InformationWeek
- Michelle S. Bishop, Principal Consultant Total Economic Impact, Forrester
- Anish G. Shah, Sr. Consultant Total Economic Impact Practice, Forrester
- Aruna Ravichandran, VP, DevOps Product & Solutions Marketing, CA Technologies
- Jeff Schaeffer, SVP & GM, Application Delivery Business Unit, CA Technologies
Be among the first to see the unveiling of new CA Technologies solutions for optimizing your Continuous Delivery strategy. It will be the best, most productive several hours you’ll spend all week!
Register now to reserve your virtual seat: http://ubm.io/1TDX6jd